Monday, February 11, 2013

The Pink Studio

THE Pink Studio

Soft and subtle kissable lips - Are you tired of red lips?

I picked up a few new lip products just in time for Valentine's Day. 









I went to MAC cosmetics and got a lipstick called "Angel" and one called "Hug Me."  How appropriate...wink.  Apparently Angel is a pretty popular lippie.  It's a pinky-nude color that offers a soft and natural satin finish for your lips, and it just might make people believe that you really are an "Angel."  I also picked up a MAC lippie called "Hug ME."  Hug me is a beige/brown nude that offers a soft and natural satin finish that is more suitable if you lips are more pigmented than lighter skin tones.  Depending on your mood, both lipsticks offer a great soft and seductive kissable lip just in time for V-DAY!

                                            Be sure to check out my Valentine's Day video. 


Stay beautiful inside and out,
The Pink Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment